|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is allegiance to England manifested when the king dies?
(a) The French staff was killed and replaced.
(b) His crown was given to the King of England.
(c) His body was cremated and sent to England.
(d) A staff was broken over his coffin.
2. How old is the narrator when his parents die?
3. What is the name of the madman with the axe?
4. What are the children doing at Joan's house at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(b) Getting ready for bed.
(c) Playing games.
(d) Learning lessons.
5. Where do Joan and her army sleep at the beginning of their battles?
(a) Sand dunes.
(b) Drainage ditches.
(c) The forest.
(d) In small tents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the door while the children are at Joan's house?
2. What does Charles ask Joan for before he will help her?
3. Where is a great battle lost while Joan is meeting with the governor for the second time?
4. Who does Joan choose as her scribe after her visit with the robed figure?
5. What does the Paladin do in the tap room to entertain the people?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)