|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yolande do to help Joan before she meets with Charles VII?
(a) Gives her a gift to give to Charles.
(b) Tells her what Charles wants to hear.
(c) Dresses her.
(d) Teaches her some etiquette.
2. What does Joan want lifted from her town when the war is over?
(a) English rule.
(b) Food rations.
(c) Religious domination.
3. Where do Joan and her army sleep at the beginning of their battles?
(a) The forest.
(b) In small tents.
(c) Sand dunes.
(d) Drainage ditches.
4. What does Joan say she knows about Charles VII in Chapter 5?
(a) How he will die.
(b) What is troubling him.
(c) Who he will marry.
(d) How to make him trust her.
5. What is the Paladin doing when Louis finds him in the group?
(d) Leaning against a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the madman with the axe?
2. What kind of people come to see Joan when she has her second visit with the governor?
3. How long do the boys of the village hope to wait before going to war when they return to their village?
4. Who escorts Joan out of the castle when she is done with her meeting with Charles VII?
5. What does Joan try to give the man who comes to her door at the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)