|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joan say her message is really for?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The people.
(c) The Dauphine.
(d) Anyone who will listen.
2. Who wants to marry Joan?
(d) The Paladin.
3. Who gives Joan most of her nicknames?
(a) The priests.
(b) The children.
(d) Her father.
4. What does Joan mention to Charles VII that lets him know she is inspired?
(a) His sleepless nights.
(b) His secret prayers.
(c) His current heartache.
(d) His torn allegiance.
5. Who escorts Joan out of the castle when she is done with her meeting with Charles VII?
(a) A group of bishops.
(b) Queen Yolande.
(c) Charles VII.
(d) Her own men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joan do after the robed figure leaves her?
2. What does Louis do to ensure that he is not dreaming when he sees the robed figure approach Joan?
3. How old is Joan when her villagers are driven away from their homes?
4. Who takes credit for the success of the mission in Chapter 5?
5. Who examines Joan before Charles VII will speak with her?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)