|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Charles VII send to meet with Joan?
(a) His wife.
(c) His councillor.
(d) His guards.
2. What is the name of the king who dies in Chapter 5?
(a) Louis X.
(b) Louis XII.
(c) Charles VI.
(d) Charles VIII.
3. How is allegiance to England manifested when the king dies?
(a) His body was cremated and sent to England.
(b) A staff was broken over his coffin.
(c) His crown was given to the King of England.
(d) The French staff was killed and replaced.
4. What is Etienne's last name?
5. Where do Joan and her army sleep at the beginning of their battles?
(a) The forest.
(b) Drainage ditches.
(c) In small tents.
(d) Sand dunes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joan do after she and her men cross the bridge?
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. What does Joan do after the robed figure leaves her?
4. What is the name of the first town Joan enters with her soldiers?
5. Where is Joan when Louis sees a robed figure approach her?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)