|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis hear as the robed figure approaches Joan?
(c) Bird song.
(d) Brilliant music.
2. What is sadly banished from Joan's city?
(d) French loyalists.
3. Who is the robed figure who visits Joan?
4. How old is the narrator when the Popes are fighting for power?
5. What is killing many French people at the beginning of the book?
(a) Renegade tribes.
(b) Wild animals.
(c) English soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Joan to the governor's court?
2. Who are the Armagnacs loyal to?
3. Who does Louis confide his ideas about the future of France in?
4. Where is a great battle lost while Joan is meeting with the governor for the second time?
5. Who walks the madman with the axe back to town?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)