|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the king who dies in Chapter 5?
(a) Charles VIII.
(b) Louis X.
(c) Charles VI.
(d) Louis XII.
2. What do the English do to give away their position at Patay?
(a) Build a fire.
(b) Execute a deserter.
(c) Shoot some birds.
(d) Kill a deer.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the nicknames given to Joan?
(a) The Brave.
(b) The Patriot.
(c) The Bashful.
(d) The Small.
4. What do most of Joan's new soldiers need help with?
(a) Holding a weapon.
(b) Following a woman's lead.
(c) Staying on their horses.
(d) Facing their fears.
5. Who is the ruler of France when the king dies in Chapter 5?
(a) Charles VII.
(b) Ferdinand V.
(c) Charles IX.
(d) Louis XI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joan do when the king has been crowned?
2. Where does Charles VII finally agree to see Joan?
3. Who watches the Paladin from outside the tap room?
4. What time of day does Louis awaken on the day he finds the Paladin?
5. What does Joan say she knows about Charles VII in Chapter 5?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)