|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joan not remember some of the other prophecies she has given of the boys in town?
(a) Her memory is too full of other things.
(b) She was in a trance.
(c) She was sleeping.
(d) She was not the one speaking.
2. What are the children doing at Joan's house at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Getting ready for bed.
(b) Playing games.
(d) Learning lessons.
3. What is the name of the king who dies in Chapter 5?
(a) Charles VI.
(b) Louis X.
(c) Charles VIII.
(d) Louis XII.
4. Where is the Count from who accompanies Joan to her meeting with Charles?
5. What does Charles ask Joan for before he will help her?
(a) Some time to think.
(b) An oath.
(c) A sign.
(d) A code.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Charles' advisers say Joan's voices could be from?
2. What time does Joan's assault on Jargeau begin?
3. What starts the fighting at Orleans?
4. What does Joan tell the professor to let her do to prove the validity of her voices?
5. What is Joan's plan of attack during the journey to Rheims?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)