|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Louis confide his ideas about the future of France in?
(b) The Paladin.
2. Who detects that Joan is carrying a secret?
(c) The Paladin.
3. What happens when Joan's army is attacked in Chapter 5?
(a) They march through the enemy.
(b) They suffer tremendous losses.
(c) They are able to scatter the men.
(d) They surrender.
4. What is the only town that gives Joan and the Dauphine any resistance as they head to Rheims?
5. What does the Paladin buy while waiting for more action to happen?
(a) A cavalier suit.
(b) A ring for Joan.
(c) A new sword.
(d) Some books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Council of Charles VII tell Joan to do in Chapter 22?
2. What does the church allow Joan to do after her exoneration?
3. Who is the ruler of France when the king dies in Chapter 5?
4. What is the name of the deserter Joan rescues from execution?
5. What date does Joan have her second visit with the governor?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)