|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 34-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Joan tells about the robed figure visiting her?
(c) The Paladin.
(d) The priest.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the nicknames given to Joan?
(a) The Small.
(b) The Bashful.
(c) The Patriot.
(d) The Brave.
3. What does Joan do after the robed figure leaves her?
4. Who escorts Joan out of the castle when she is done with her meeting with Charles VII?
(a) A group of bishops.
(b) Charles VII.
(c) Queen Yolande.
(d) Her own men.
5. What does Joan do when the king has been crowned?
(d) Looks for her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dunois' nickname?
2. Where do Joan and her army sleep at the beginning of their battles?
3. What does Louis do to ensure that he is not dreaming when he sees the robed figure approach Joan?
4. What is the only thing Joan asks of Charles after he is crowned?
5. What title does the King give Joan at the end of Chapter 9?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)