|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joan not remember some of the other prophecies she has given of the boys in town?
(a) Her memory is too full of other things.
(b) She was sleeping.
(c) She was not the one speaking.
(d) She was in a trance.
2. Who does Joan choose as her scribe after her visit with the robed figure?
(a) Her sister.
(b) The Paladin.
3. What does Louis draw when he is talking about the future of France?
(a) A map.
(b) A diagram.
(c) His ideals.
(d) A crest.
4. Who is the ruler of France when the king dies in Chapter 5?
(a) Ferdinand V.
(b) Charles IX.
(c) Louis XI.
(d) Charles VII.
5. Who does Louis confide his ideas about the future of France in?
(d) The Paladin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people avoid Joan when she has her second visit with the governor?
2. How long does Joan think France will have to fight for freedom after the King dies?
3. Who stops Joan from giving the man who comes to her door what he needs?
4. How is allegiance to England manifested when the king dies?
5. How does Louis feel about the future of France after the death of the king?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)