|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joan's uncle's name?
2. Where is a great battle lost while Joan is meeting with the governor for the second time?
3. What does Louis do to ensure that he is not dreaming when he sees the robed figure approach Joan?
(a) Pinches himself.
(b) Cuts a mark in the tree.
(c) Makes a mark in the earth.
(d) Asks Joan about it later.
4. What is Joan's father's name?
5. What news does Etienne bring when he runs into town?
(a) The French King has been assassinated.
(b) There has been a treaty formed between France and England.
(c) The Armagnacs are gathering an army.
(d) The Burgudians are coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do the boys of the village hope to wait before going to war when they return to their village?
2. Who accompanies Joan to the governor's court?
3. What does Joan know for sure when she leaves Domremy to see the governor for the second time?
4. Who enjoys the fame of Joan when she visits with the governor for the second time?
5. Where do the villagers of Joan's town stay before they are allowed to return home?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)