|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Louis confide his ideas about the future of France in?
(d) The Paladin.
2. What is strange about the robed figure that Louis sees approaching Joan?
(a) It was transparent.
(b) It gave him a strange feeling.
(c) It seemed as if it were on fire.
(d) It had wings.
3. How does Louis feel about the future of France after the death of the king?
(a) He thinks it is hopeless.
(b) He thinks it is turning into England.
(c) He thinks he is headed to slavery.
(d) He thinks it will be stronger.
4. How long does Joan think France will have to fight for freedom after the King dies?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. Where is Joan when Louis sees a robed figure approach her?
(a) In her house.
(b) Under a tree.
(c) In a church.
(d) At the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Joan been having visitations from the robed figure?
2. What is Etienne's last name?
3. Who stops Joan from giving the man who comes to her door what he needs?
4. Why does Joan not remember some of the other prophecies she has given of the boys in town?
5. Who walks the madman with the axe back to town?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)