|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is a great battle lost while Joan is meeting with the governor for the second time?
2. Which of the following is NOT a French General?
(a) La Hire.
(b) Bastard of Orleans.
(d) Ferdinand of Finchley.
3. What kind of people come to see Joan when she has her second visit with the governor?
(a) The rich people.
(b) The religious people.
(c) The poor people.
(d) The political people.
4. What is the profession of the people Joan stays with when she has her second visit with the governor?
5. Who is the first person Joan tells about the robed figure visiting her?
(a) The Paladin.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joan want to have happen to the King-At-Arms when she hears about the funeral?
2. How long from the time of the vision Louis sees will France begin to retake their lands?
3. Who announces the death of the king in Chapter 5?
4. What is Etienne's last name?
5. How long does Joan think France will have to fight for freedom after the King dies?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)