|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joan want to have happen to the King-At-Arms when she hears about the funeral?
(b) Trampled by horses.
(c) Burried alive.
(d) Given rule of France.
2. How many soldiers does Joan start out with?
3. Who is found mutilated when the villagers return to their town?
(a) The jail keeper.
(c) The priest.
(d) The animals.
4. What is the name of the king who dies in Chapter 5?
(a) Louis XII.
(b) Charles VI.
(c) Louis X.
(d) Charles VIII.
5. Where does Charles VII finally agree to see Joan?
(a) In his court.
(b) In a jail cell.
(c) In her room.
(d) In the town square.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who plots to take Joan's life die?
2. Who escorts Joan out of the castle when she is done with her meeting with Charles VII?
3. What is the name of the first town Joan enters with her soldiers?
4. How many men does Joan lose to ambushes on the way to her goal?
5. What does Joan call the figures that visit with her?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)