|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Joan when her villagers are driven away from their homes?
2. Who is the robed figure who visits Joan?
3. How long do the boys of the village hope to wait before going to war when they return to their village?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 5 years.
4. What is the name of the king who dies in Chapter 5?
(a) Charles VIII.
(b) Louis XII.
(c) Charles VI.
(d) Louis X.
5. What does Joan tell Charles she wants him to help her do?
(a) Free the French prisoners.
(b) Break the siege on Orleans.
(c) Revoke the treaty between France and England.
(d) Rid the court of Burgindian impostors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joan's father's name?
2. What happens when Joan tells the court she wants to rid France of England?
3. Where is the Count from who accompanies Joan to her meeting with Charles?
4. What does the Paladin buy while waiting for more action to happen?
5. What is the name of the deserter Joan rescues from execution?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)