|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the deserter leave his army post?
(a) To tend to his dying wife.
(b) To recover from an illness.
(c) To bury his father.
(d) To attend the wedding of his daughter.
2. Who is the first person Joan tells about the robed figure visiting her?
(b) The priest.
(c) The Paladin.
3. What happens when Joan tells the court she wants to rid France of England?
(a) They charge her with treason.
(b) They kick her out.
(c) They are shocked.
(d) They laugh,
4. How old is Joan when her villagers are driven away from their homes?
5. Who announces the death of the king in Chapter 5?
(a) A royal messenger.
(b) An English Army Captain.
(c) An Armagnac Minister.
(d) A Burgundian priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the king who dies in Chapter 5?
2. What is the name of the first town Joan enters with her soldiers?
3. Which of the following is NOT a French General?
4. Who watches the Paladin from outside the tap room?
5. What big change comes over Joan after Louis sees her robed companion?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)