|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the deserter Joan rescues from execution?
2. Who writes a poem for the girl the Paladin is in love with?
(a) The Paladin.
(b) La Hire.
3. Where is the Count from who accompanies Joan to her meeting with Charles?
4. What does Joan order the veteran members of her group to do?
(a) Draw out plans for a fortress.
(b) Stand guard.
(c) Teach horsemanship lessons.
(d) Hold prayer meetings.
5. What does Joan call the figures that visit with her?
(a) Her angels.
(b) Her guides.
(c) Her helpers.
(d) Her voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first town Joan enters with her soldiers?
2. What does the Paladin do in the tap room to entertain the people?
3. What do the English threaten to do when they read her letter?
4. How long has Joan been having visitations from the robed figure?
5. Who is the first person Joan tells about the robed figure visiting her?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)