|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joan say in the letter to the leaders of Jargeau?
(a) She threatens that if they do not let her pass, they will die.
(b) She feigns allegiance.
(c) She gives them a chance to surrender.
(d) She surrenders herself and her army.
2. What happens when Joan tells the court she wants to rid France of England?
(a) They kick her out.
(b) They laugh,
(c) They charge her with treason.
(d) They are shocked.
3. What is the final decision about Joan's voices?
(a) They are harmless.
(b) They are good.
(c) They are a manifestation of insanity.
(d) They are not of the devil.
4. Who does Charles commission to find the source of Joan's voices?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Some Bishops.
(c) A priest.
(d) A group of theologians.
5. Who is the robed figure who visits Joan?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Joan examined?
2. What happens to Joan's army while they wait for Charles VII to make his decision about heading to his coronation?
3. How long from the time of the vision Louis sees will France begin to retake their lands?
4. Where is Joan sent to have the source of her voices discovered?
5. Where do Charles' advisers say Joan's voices could be from?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)