|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joan tell the governor she is delivering a message from?
(a) The trinity.
(c) An angel.
(d) The King of Heaven.
2. Who accompanies Joan to the governor's court?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her uncle.
3. Who does Joan choose as her scribe after her visit with the robed figure?
(a) The Paladin.
(c) Her sister.
4. What does a professor ask Joan for to prove the validity of her voices?
(a) A witness.
(b) A written statement.
(c) A sign.
(d) An audible example.
5. Where is Joan sent to have the source of her voices discovered?
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Joan been having visitations from the robed figure?
2. What is the final decision about Joan's voices?
3. Who is the first person Joan tells about the robed figure visiting her?
4. What does Joan call the figures that visit with her?
5. What time does Joan's assault on Jargeau begin?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)