|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joan not remember some of the other prophecies she has given of the boys in town?
(a) She was in a trance.
(b) She was not the one speaking.
(c) Her memory is too full of other things.
(d) She was sleeping.
2. Who does Joan tell the governor she is delivering a message from?
(a) The King of Heaven.
(b) An angel.
(c) The trinity.
3. What date does Joan's journey to Rheims begin?
(a) June 6.
(b) July 16.
(c) July 6.
(d) June 16.
4. What does Joan say in the letter to the leaders of Jargeau?
(a) She feigns allegiance.
(b) She gives them a chance to surrender.
(c) She threatens that if they do not let her pass, they will die.
(d) She surrenders herself and her army.
5. Who accompanies Joan to the governor's court?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Joan's army while they wait for Charles VII to make his decision about heading to his coronation?
2. What happens when Joan tells the court she wants to rid France of England?
3. How many times does Joan lose her temper while the source of her voices is examined?
4. Who does Joan choose as her scribe after her visit with the robed figure?
5. Who is the first person Joan tells about the robed figure visiting her?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)