|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joan choose as her scribe after her visit with the robed figure?
(c) Her sister.
(d) The Paladin.
2. What does the church allow Joan to do after her exoneration?
(a) Speak with the Dauphine.
(b) Train her men.
(c) Dress as a man.
(d) Have an army.
3. Who wants to marry Joan?
(c) The Paladin.
4. What happens when Joan tells the court she wants to rid France of England?
(a) They charge her with treason.
(b) They are shocked.
(c) They laugh,
(d) They kick her out.
5. Who does Charles commission to find the source of Joan's voices?
(a) Some Bishops.
(b) The Pope.
(c) A group of theologians.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a professor ask Joan for to prove the validity of her voices?
2. What title does the King give Joan at the end of Chapter 9?
3. What date does Joan's journey to Rheims begin?
4. How many times does Joan lose her temper while the source of her voices is examined?
5. Who does Joan say God helps?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)