Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 27 through 39)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chapter 31, Grant's headquarters were moved to ___________ Springs.
2. Grant believed that "a _______________ advance to Atlanta, to Vicksburg, or to any other desired point south" would have been possible, but the advantage was not pressed.
3. In Chapter 22, Grant planned to attack Fort Donelson but was hampered by what?
c) Heavy rains.
4. The military regiment left Corpus Christi and Grant was promoted to ______________.
a) Lieutenant Colonel.
b) First Lieutenant.
c) Lieutenant General.
d) Second Lieutenant.
5. Ulysses S. Grant's mother...
This section contains 1,284 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)