|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Grant born?
(a) Point Pleasant, Ohio.
(b) Bowling Green, Ohio.
(c) Cleveland, Ohio.
(d) Conneaut, Ohio.
2. What did Grant say that Indians would do because they did not trust store owners to add up multiple purchases?
(a) They would add up their own purchases.
(b) They would not purchase anything at stores.
(c) They would only come into buy one item at a time.
(d) They would pay for each separately.
3. Grant described the unrest of the nation in the winter of _______________.
4. Grant joined Sherman on his march into what town?
5. Grant reported in September at the ________________ Barracks in St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grant was impressed with whom at West Point?
2. On a Friday, Grant took a fall with his horse and was injured, though not as seriously as he might have been because of what?
3. Rosecrans wanted to pursue farther than Jonesboro but Grant, believing what, ordered him back?
4. While the United States wanted a war with Mexico over disputed territory, Grant said what was important?
5. Grant planned to do a short stint in the military before doing what?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)