|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Newsweek does less well financially than the Post because _________ is lenient with the editors.
2. Kay is certain that the Post and Newsweek will go harder on ____________ because of her friendship.
3. Kay says she should have __________ the letter where AG John Mitchell called the Post 'the best paper in the country.'
(d) Not opened
4. Through the 1970s, Kay feels that her ____________ exceeded her accomplishments.
5. That Nixon keeps _________ in 1971 to 1972 becomes known, though Kay cannot remember if she was on it.
(a) An enemies list
(b) A friends list
(c) A kill list
(d) A media list
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Kay hide from Phil during a crucial time when she feels she should not upset him?
2. Kay gives _________ broad autonomy and he is not bothered by her higher profile.
3. Early on, the Post is dragged into Nixon's war against the "eastern establishment _________ press."
4. Kay continues to lean heavily on _______ who helps her with running her company and keeping it financially secure.
5. Nixon declares that his _________, John Dean, has investigated the break in and found no White House involvement.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)