|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early on, the Post is dragged into Nixon's war against the "eastern establishment _________ press."
2. At what publication does Father get Kay a job to conceal her ties to the Post?
(a) New York Times
(b) Los Angeles Times
(c) Chicago Tribune
(d) San Francisco News
3. Where do the Grahams fly to finalize the formation of the Los Angeles Times-Washington Post News Service?
(b) Washington DC
(c) San Francisco
(d) Los Angeles
4. What does Kay write for the first year at her father's newspaper?
(a) Front page news
(b) Light editorials
(d) Sports articles
5. What city does Kay find to be a vibrant, youthful city, swept clean of stodginess?
(b) San Francisco
(d) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nixon declares that his _________, John Dean, has investigated the break in and found no White House involvement.
2. To what school does Kay transfer after not going to the London School of Economics?
3. Who quickly leaves to go to Harvard and joins Newsweek's European staff?
4. What is one of the rooms in the new house on R street that receives the special attention of Kay?
5. Who takes Phil out of his/her will once his affair is brought to light?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)