|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Phili is also the co-editor of the prestigious ____________ at his university.
(a) Harvard Law Review
(b) Crimson Tide
(c) Yale Law Review
(d) Boston Law Review
2. At what school does Agnes attend courses during her marriage to Eugene?
3. Father shares concerns about the ___________ threat with Kay.
4. What does Phil have to cut back on since Kay is ill, helping his mental health tremendously?
(b) Time overseas
(c) Work schedule
(d) Social schedule
5. Father finds Kay too __________ for the London School of Economics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kay's _________ celebration is more restrained than most, though she meets a good friend there.
2. What position does Phil take in order to learn the newspaper business at the top?
3. Bob Elliott invites Kay to be his __________ on two labor confrontations.
4. Dr. Farber is treating Phil, but whose psychology does this therapist use in dealing with patients?
5. Phil decides to arbitrarily tone down Newsweek's reporting of the _______________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)