|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college does Kay first attend, learning to survive by bumping into reality?
2. Kay does not join the ____________ party, choosing to remain the good girl, even though many of her friends have joined.
3. What is the huge country home of the Meyers at Mt. Kisco referred to as?
(a) The beauty
(b) The homestead
(c) The farm
(d) The country
4. ___________ wants to read all of Kay's copy after she has written it.
5. What is the first name of the woman that Eugene decided to marry two years after meeting her?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1941, _____________ declares the Washington Post a journal of national importance.
2. How many pages has the purchased publication shrunk to when Eugene buys it?
3. To where do Agnes and Eugene finally move their children to live?
4. Kay also decides to join the _________ club formed by soldiers' wives, many of whmo are pregnant and working.
5. What is the nickname the children have for their initial caretaker?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)