|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Father finds Kay too __________ for the London School of Economics.
2. What is the nickname of the daughter, Elizabeth, who is born in 1914?
3. The _______________ raises a furor over Kay working without pay at the Mount Vernon Argus.
(b) Newspaper Guild
(c) Journalist's Society
(d) Red Party
4. What is Phil horrified to find out that Kay wants to become after they are married?
(a) Lady who lunches
5. Kay is charmed by Phil's ability to penetrate ___________ when they talk with each other.
(b) Hard topics
(c) Human nature
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Phil and Kay sail off to for their honeymoon trip after the wedding?
2. What kind of man does Eugene sign up to be in Washington, serving on the War Industries Board?
3. What is the nickname the children have for their initial caretaker?
4. What is the major that Kay eventually declares when she is at college?
5. At what publication does Father get Kay a job to conceal her ties to the Post?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)