|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what kind of school did Kay begin her education as a child?
2. What is the nickname of family friend Eleanor Medill Patterson?
3. Father decides that he will apply his business sense to the publication as he has no experience in ___________.
4. Phili is also the co-editor of the prestigious ____________ at his university.
(a) Harvard Law Review
(b) Boston Law Review
(c) Yale Law Review
(d) Crimson Tide
5. The _______________ raises a furor over Kay working without pay at the Mount Vernon Argus.
(a) Newspaper Guild
(c) Journalist's Society
(d) Red Party
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of man does Eugene sign up to be in Washington, serving on the War Industries Board?
2. What is the name of the journal of the New School for Social Research that Agnes helps to co-found and edit?
3. Kay is charmed by Phil's ability to penetrate ___________ when they talk with each other.
4. Under which president does Eugene become managing director of the War Finance Corporation?
5. What is NOT one of the duties that Agnes feels she has to do as a part of her marriage contract?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)