|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kay write for the first year at her father's newspaper?
(a) Sports articles
(b) Light editorials
(c) Front page news
2. Phili is also the co-editor of the prestigious ____________ at his university.
(a) Harvard Law Review
(b) Boston Law Review
(c) Yale Law Review
(d) Crimson Tide
3. What is the nickname the children have for their initial caretaker?
(b) Madame Powell
(d) Miss Fitch
4. What is the temporary situation of Agnes' that lasts four years instead of the short time expected?
(a) Agnes goes to Washington
(b) Agnes stays home with her children.
(c) Agnes moves to Italy
(d) Agnes lives with her guru
5. Philip Graham is first ________ for Supreme Court Justice Stanley Reed and in line for a job with Frankfurter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Kay find to be a vibrant, youthful city, swept clean of stodginess?
2. Who is Kay's attendant at her wedding to Phil at Mt. Kisco?
3. Mother finds the women of Washington intellectually _______ but enjoys their luncheon debates.
4. Though her parents oppose the ______________, Kay supports this idea.
5. Which of the sisters suffers the most from parental inattention of all in the family?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)