1. What is the religious background of Kay's father's side of the family?
2. Eugene Meyer is a 32-year-old self-made millionaire _________ and art collector.
(a) Oil man
3. What is the first name of the woman that Eugene decided to marry two years after meeting her?
4. Margaret Ellen Powell is hired by the Meyerses in order to raise the ________ children they will eventually have.
5. What is NOT one of the duties that Agnes feels she has to do as a part of her marriage contract?
(a) Bear and raise children
(b) Run the household
(c) Act as a hostess
(d) Make love
6. Of what person does Agnes become a protegee during the early years of her marriage to Eugene?
(a) Charles Lang Freer
(b) Rollo May
(c) Sigmund Freud
(d) Carl Jung
This section contains 3,955 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)