|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to letter 140 according Narsit?
(a) It was ignored.
(b) It was not read.
(c) It was lost.
(d) It was burned.
2. Who is Usbek writing to in letter 119?
(a) The great mogul.
(b) Mehemet Ali.
3. What is the subject of letter 121?
(a) The Persian grand Mogul accessing the throne.
(b) The Persian ambassador leaving the country.
(c) The Persian ambassador arriving in the country.
(d) The Persian government deposing the grand mogul.
4. Who writes letter 143 to Usbek?
5. According to Rica in letter 96, what changes quickly in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the western woman talking to Rica not like about Persian culture?
2. What does the rich man wish in letter 126?
3. Why does Usbek think the Jews were able to repopulate themselves several times according to letter 115?
4. What would the French rather copy than create according to Rica in letter 97?
5. Who was the woman in letter 93 purchased for?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)