1. Who does Usbek write the 1st letter to?
2. In the 1st letter, what is Usbek trying to explain?
His desire to learn about other places.
3. What does Usbek request of his correspondent in the 1st letter?
Tell him what people say of his voyage.
4. Who did Usbek leave in charge of his seraglio?
His chief eunuch.
5. Where is Usbek's house located?
6. How is Usbek's confidence toward who he left in charge of the Seraglio?
Very high, he has no fear.
This section contains 4,206 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)