|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Supplementary Letters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes letter 139 to Usbek?
(a) The head eunuch.
2. How many families survived the early stage of the society's creation?
(a) 4 families.
(b) 2 families.
(c) 3 families.
(d) 1 family.
3. Who does Usbek write the 44th letter to?
(d) The head eunuch.
4. According to Pharan, what would be the result of turning him into a eunuch?
(a) His wanting to flee.
(b) His being expelled from the house.
(c) Him not being able to walk.
(d) His death.
5. What does the monk in letter 129 think of astrological books?
(a) They are pitiful.
(b) They cannot be read easily.
(c) They are accurate.
(d) They are too big.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Usbek writing to in letter 119?
2. What sort of men does Rica praise in letter 144?
3. What letter does Rica say is causing confusion at the university he visits in letter 106?
4. What does Nargum lament concerning the Tartars?
5. What happens to the girl's face in Zelis' story?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)