|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Supplementary Letters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Usbek do with the eunuch traveling with him according to the supplementary letters?
(a) He kills him.
(b) He sells him.
(c) He banishes him.
(d) He sends him back to Persia.
2. What is the chief eunuch's main problem in being left behind to guard Usbek's wives?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He wanted to travel.
(c) He is overwhelmed.
(d) He is attracted to the women.
3. What is the name of Zephis's slave?
4. Where is Usbek when he writes Letter 18?
5. How does Ubsek call the silliness he talks about in letter 98?
(a) Papal dog.
(b) Papal Bull.
(c) Papal cat.
(d) Papal horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rica visit according to letter 127 to 131?
2. Who does Rica think is of no use according to letter 124?
3. What sort of men does Rica praise in letter 144?
4. What does Usbek say in letter 19 that the white eunuch should be thankful for?
5. Which of Usbek's wives would still love him even if she was let go from the seraglio?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)