|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Supplementary Letters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ubsek call the silliness he talks about in letter 98?
(a) Papal cat.
(b) Papal dog.
(c) Papal horse.
(d) Papal Bull.
2. From whose excrement does the pig come from according to the Mullah in letter 17?
3. How does Usbek describe the king of France and the pope?
(a) As stupid.
(b) As magicians.
(c) As great men.
(d) As crooks.
4. What are the moral reasons for the dwindling population according to Usbek?
(a) Independent women.
(b) Polygamy and divorce.
(c) Monogamy and forced marriage.
(d) Forced marriage.
5. What is the main topic of letter 67?
(b) The law.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to letter 33, what parallel does Usbek make?
2. What does Rhedi write about in letter 125?
3. What does Rica think of the man that introduced him to the library?
4. What does Zelis do while being in public?
5. Where is Usbek's house located?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)