|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 100 - 113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rica call those who mind everyone's business but their own?
2. How is Zachi and Zelide's relationship according to the 19th letter?
(a) They do not like each other.
(b) They are rivals.
(c) They don't know each other.
(d) They are good friends.
3. Who is trying to steal Zephis's slave?
(c) The chief eunuch.
4. What is Usbek surprised with in Italy?
(a) The low amount of eunuchs.
(b) Women's freedom.
(d) The taste of wine.
5. What is the quality that keeps people from fearing each other according to Usbek?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the society described in letters 10 to 14 do when their neighbors attack them?
2. How many families survived the early stage of the society's creation?
3. What is Rica writing about in letter 106?
4. Why did two men die when the women took a trip to the country?
5. Why does the head of the black eunuchs write Usbek in the 39th letter?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)