|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 46 - 65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the 1st letter, what is Usbek trying to explain?
(a) His desire to settle down.
(b) His desire to meet Rustan.
(c) His desire to learn about other places.
(d) His desire to have a bigger harem.
2. What did Usbek uncover prior to his trip?
(a) A conspiracy
(b) A gold mine
(c) A murder.
(d) Some failing
3. Who is Usbek writing letter 33 to?
4. Who weds in letter 51?
(a) Zelis's slave.
(c) Zechi's daughter.
5. Who does Usbek write the 1st letter to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zephis's slave?
2. What is the usual punishment for the eunuch's crime according to letter 19?
3. What does Usbek use letters 11 to 14 for?
4. How does Usbek describe the period of time the people of the society fought with each other?
5. What is discussed about the society from letters 11 to 14?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)