|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 18 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Zachi and Zelide's relationship according to the 19th letter?
(a) They don't know each other.
(b) They are rivals.
(c) They are good friends.
(d) They do not like each other.
2. Which of Usbek's wives writes the 3rd letter back to him?
3. How were the people of the society in letters 11 to 14 acting?
(a) In a way that benefited the ruling cast.
(b) In a way that benefited women.
(c) In a way that benefited the greater good.
(d) In a way that benefited only their own personal interest.
4. How does Usbek describe the period of time the people of the society fought with each other?
(a) Weak and unjust.
(b) Full of promises.
5. What is the usual punishment for the eunuch's crime according to letter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Usbek write the 1st letter to?
2. What is the real reason for Usbek trip?
3. What activities can Usbek's wives do in his absence?
4. Who was Zachi found with according to letter 19?
5. What did Usbek uncover prior to his trip?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)