|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 10 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Usbek's wife do as a form of amusement in his absence?
(a) Went home.
(b) Went to town.
(c) Went to the lake.
(d) Went to the country.
2. What does the Mullah advise Usbek to refer to to find answers to his questions in letter 17?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Traditions of the Doctors.
(c) The Mullah's book.
(d) The Qur'an.
3. Which of Usbek's wives writes the 3rd letter back to him?
4. How many families survived the early stage of the society's creation?
(a) 4 families.
(b) 2 families.
(c) 3 families.
(d) 1 family.
5. Which of Usbek's wives would still love him even if she was let go from the seraglio?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rustan supportive of Usbek according to the 5th letter?
2. Why did the neighbors of the society described in letters 10 to 14 become jealous?
3. Who is trying to steal Zephis's slave?
4. What does the Mullah tell Usbek he has little of?
5. Where is Usbek's house located?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)