|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 10 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is trying to steal Zephis's slave?
(d) The chief eunuch.
2. Which of Usbek's wives would still love him even if she was let go from the seraglio?
3. What is the chief eunuch's main problem in being left behind to guard Usbek's wives?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He wanted to travel.
(c) He is overwhelmed.
(d) He is attracted to the women.
4. How did the society in letters 10 to 14 fare after it stabilized?
(a) They multiplied into a country of vicious people.
(b) They moved to another land.
(c) They became extinct.
(d) They multiplied into a whole country of virtuous people.
5. How does Usbek describe the period of time the people of the society fought with each other?
(a) Full of promises.
(b) Weak and unjust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zephis's slave?
2. Who does Usbek write the 1st letter to?
3. What did Usbek uncover prior to his trip?
4. Why is Rustan supportive of Usbek according to the 5th letter?
5. What is the real reason for Usbek trip?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)