|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 10 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Usbek's feelings about his decision to leave?
(a) He is confident.
(b) He changed his mind.
(c) He is ill at ease.
(d) He didn't think about the consequences.
2. What does the Mullah tell Usbek he has little of?
3. What do the society described in letters 10 to 14 do when their neighbors attack them?
(a) They defeat them.
(b) They let them integrate in their society.
(c) They flee.
(d) They let them take what they want.
4. According to letter 15, where does the Mullah live?
(a) In Persepolis.
(b) Among the tombs of Qum.
(c) In Baghdad.
(d) In Mecca.
5. What is discussed about the society from letters 11 to 14?
(a) It's members do not drink milk.
(b) It does not have women.
(c) It does not have sheep.
(d) It has no rulers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to steal Zephis's slave?
2. How did the society in letters 10 to 14 fare after it stabilized?
3. What does Usbek use letters 11 to 14 for?
4. What is the real reason for Usbek trip?
5. What did the neighbors of the society described in letters 10 to 14 want from them?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)