|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 33 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Usbek writing letter 33 to?
2. According to letter 15, where does the Mullah live?
(a) In Persepolis.
(b) In Mecca.
(c) In Baghdad.
(d) Among the tombs of Qum.
3. What is the name of the white eunuch that broke the rule in letter 19?
4. Why did the master of the white eunuch avoid his punishment according to letter 19?
(a) Usbek's good temperament.
(b) His ability to serve.
(c) How hard it is to find a eunuch.
(d) His ability to cook.
5. What is notable about Venice according to letter 29?
(a) There are no Muslims.
(b) There are no magicians.
(c) There is no fresh water.
(d) There are no modest women.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Zachi and Zelide's relationship according to the 19th letter?
2. How were the people of the society in letters 11 to 14 acting?
3. What is discussed about the society from letters 11 to 14?
4. What did the neighbors of the society described in letters 10 to 14 want from them?
5. What is Usbek asking his correspondent in letter 33?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)