|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters 93 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the people of the society in letters 11 to 14 acting?
(a) In a way that benefited women.
(b) In a way that benefited the greater good.
(c) In a way that benefited the ruling cast.
(d) In a way that benefited only their own personal interest.
2. What does Usbek use to appeal to his wives to behave?
(b) The head eunuch.
(c) Physical punishment.
(d) Their virtue.
3. According to Rica, what do the French prefer to follow when it comes to fashion?
4. From whose excrement does the pig come from according to the Mullah in letter 17?
5. What is Usbek surprised with in Italy?
(a) Women's freedom.
(b) The low amount of eunuchs.
(d) The taste of wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose bodies are treated in a cruel manner in Europe?
2. Why do French women gamble, according to Usbek?
3. According to Usbek, why is the city he is in in letter 18 considered great or powerful?
4. What is Ubsek amazed with according to letter 95 to Ibben?
5. What kind of people does Rica dislike?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)