Letters 1 - 9
• In Letter 1, Usbek writes to Rustan and and explains his desire to travel and wants to know what others are saying about him.
• In Letter 2, Usbek writes to the head eunuch emphasizing his trust in the eunuch in caring for his wives.
• In Letter 3, Zachi writes to Usbek and describes the trip to the country and remembers when she was chosen above the other wives in a contest.
• In Letter 4, Zephis, another wife of Usbek, writes a complaint about the head eunuch and states that the eunuch is trying to take her slave away.
• In Letter 5, Rustan writes to Usbek explaining how poorly people speak of Usbek because of his choice to travel outside of Persia.
• In Letter 6, Usbek writes to Nessir and confesses he is questioning his decision to leave his wives and travel outside of Persia.
• In Letter 7, Fatme, another wife, writes that even...
This section contains 1,916 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)