1. When does Satrapi’s account of Iranian history begin?
2. Where did Iran get its name?
3. Who created the first Iranian nation?
4. What was Iran’s name from the sixth century B.C. till 1935?
5. What did Iran’s geographical position dispose it toward?
6. When was Iran modernized?
7. What resource changed Iran’s economy?
8. Who immediately succeeded Mohammad Reza Pahlavi as the leader of Iran?
9. When did Western influence in Iran end?
10. Why does Satrapi say that writing Persepolis was important to her?
This section contains 4,822 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)