|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Satrapi when the Iraq jets bomb Tehran?
(a) At school
(b) Her father's office
(c) Her house
(d) The park
2. What does Marjane get in trouble for telling her friend about her father, who is in prison?
(a) That he will never come home
(b) That he is probably in America
(c) That he is probably dead
(d) That he has probably been eaten
3. Where does Mohsen say his torturers got training in torture?
(a) The CIA
(b) The Nazis
(c) The KGB
(d) Prison camps
4. What do Satrapi’s parents bring back from their travels?
(a) American magazines
(b) French cigarettes
(c) Denim jacket
(d) English boots
5. What rare music does Satrapi hear on the TV after the Iraqi bombing?
(a) The Iranian national anthem
(b) Western advertisements
(c) Western rock and roll
(d) Traditional Iranian folk music
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Satrapi and her family have, once the alarms went off, before the missiles would strike?
2. Where did Iran get its name?
3. What happened to Pardisse’s father during the attack on Iraq?
4. What state is Iran in when Satrapi and her family return from vacation?
5. What is Marjane Satrapi’s relation to the deposed king?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)