|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Anoosh involved in politics?
2. Where is Ashraf Darvishian from?
(a) He is an Afghan
(b) He is Kurdish
(c) He is an American
(d) He is a Turk
3. What did the king test out in the months after Black Friday?
(b) Foreign policies
(c) Prime ministers
4. What is Satrapi’s mother pressured to do?
(a) Leave the country
(b) Have sex with the Guardians of the Revolution
(c) Wear a veil
(d) Pay bribes to the Guardians of the Revolution
5. What was Mohsen’s crime?
(a) Petty theft
(b) Owning a banned book
(c) Advocating free markets
(d) Revolutionary activity
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Satrapi and her family oppose the Islamic Revolution?
2. Whose thinking informs Anoosh’s thought in Chapter 9?
3. How did Satrapi’s feelings about the rituals change over time?
4. How did Siamak ultimately flee Iran?
5. Why will retributive bombing be difficult for Iran?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)