|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Satrapi compare the war to?
(a) The Soviet-Afghan War
(b) Her dog having died when she was small
(c) A war from 1400 years ago
(d) The Vietnam War
2. How does Satrapi convey her newfound maturity in Chapter 15?
(a) She has older friends
(b) She has begun to smoke
(c) She has been to her first protest
(d) She has her first boyfriend
3. What did Satrapi say Islam is against?
4. How do Satrapi and her friends leave the school?
(a) Slip through the fence
(b) Hide in a truck
(c) Walk through the front gate
(d) Climb the wall
5. Where do Satrapi and her family go during bombing raids?
(a) To her grandmother's house
(b) A bomb shelter
(c) The basement
(d) A neighboring town
Short Answer Questions
1. What rare music does Satrapi hear on the TV after the Iraqi bombing?
2. How many political prisoners were released at the beginning of Chapter 7: The Heroes?
3. Where does Satrapi’s father imply that Marjane gets her stubbornness from?
4. What was Siamak’s crime?
5. What did Satrapi’s mother make for her when she went to her first party?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)