|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Satrapi’s father nearly arrested?
(a) For taking photographs
(b) For speeding
(c) For protesting
(d) For listening to Western music
2. What has started to show up in the streets, now that the war is going on?
(b) Car bombs
(c) Nuptial chambers
(d) Street people
3. How do the Guardians of the Revolution intimidate Siamak?
(a) They kill his sister
(b) They have him fired from his job
(c) They leave a dead dog on his doorstep
(d) They beat him
4. What had just happened the year before Satrapi’s story begins?
(a) The Islamic Revolution
(b) The exile of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
(c) Her birth
(d) The death of her grandmother
5. What happened to Pardisse’s father during the attack on Iraq?
(a) He was injured
(b) He was taken prisoner
(c) He was freed
(d) He was killed
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Satrapi’s mother put up dark curtains?
2. Who does Satrapi find hanging out at the place her friends take her to?
3. Where do Satrapi and her family go during bombing raids?
4. Why is Satrapi’s mother upset with her and Mehri?
5. When did Western influence in Iran end?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)