|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of the Iranian pilots did not return from the attack on Iraq?
(c) All of them
(d) A quarter
2. What does the attack in Chapter 11 make Satrapi want to do?
(a) Beat up the military
(b) Write a book
(c) Fight the Iraqis
(d) Go to Europe
3. Why does Satrapi’s mother put up dark curtains?
(a) To make their house look more holy and respectful
(b) To hide their wine distillery
(c) To hide their card games from the neighbors
(d) To hide their refugees from the Iranian Guardians
4. What does Satrapi want to play with her parents in Chapter 3?
5. How did Pardisse write her report?
(a) As a letter to her father
(b) As a promise to the nation
(c) As a curse on Iraqis
(d) As a history of the Persian Wars
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Satrapi’s mother make for her when she went to her first party?
2. In what way does Marjane Satrapi emulate her grandfather?
3. Where did Anoosh say he suffered most?
4. What did the king test out in the months after Black Friday?
5. What did Iran’s geographical position dispose it toward?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)