|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Satrapi and her family condemn in their neighbors?
(b) Western habits
(c) Islamic fundamentalism
2. What do the Guardians of the Revolution threaten Satrapi’s mother with?
3. What are Marjane Satrapi’s sentiments about the King?
(a) She says she likes him because he looks kind
(b) She says she wants him exiled
(c) She says he was chosen by God
(d) She says he is an imposter
4. What advantage does Satrapi say Iran had in its war with Iraq?
(a) Military technology
(b) International support
(c) Financial strength
(d) The number of soldiers
5. What has started to show up in the streets, now that the war is going on?
(b) Nuptial chambers
(c) Car bombs
(d) Street people
Short Answer Questions
1. Marjane Satrapi’s father tells her the story of Iran. What did the king’s father, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, organize 50 years ago?
2. What do Marjane and her grandmother dispose of when they arrive at the house with the Guardians of the Revolution?
3. What had just happened the year before Satrapi’s story begins?
4. What prediction does Satrapi’s mother make about Ramin?
5. What began to happen regularly after Black Friday?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)