|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Satrapi’s father get rid of the Guardians of the Revolution?
(a) He bribes them
(b) He threatens them
(c) He let them search the house
(d) He appeals to nationalism
2. How old was Satrapi’s maid when she came to live with the family?
3. What assurance does Satrapi’s mother give her after she is upset about torturers?
(a) That they will suffer in turn
(b) That there is wisdom in accepting that torture happens in life
(c) That there is justice on earth
(d) That forgiveness is important
4. What happened to Pardisse’s father during the attack on Iraq?
(a) He was killed
(b) He was taken prisoner
(c) He was injured
(d) He was freed
5. Why was Satrapi’s father nearly arrested?
(a) For protesting
(b) For listening to Western music
(c) For taking photographs
(d) For speeding
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Satrapi’s grandmother say she survived in her poverty?
2. When does Satrapi realize that she doesn’t understand anything?
3. What service did Satrapi perform for Mehri?
4. What is Marjane Satrapi’s relation to the deposed king?
5. What was Iran’s name from the sixth century B.C. till 1935?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)