|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Satrapi say is her form of rebellion against the regime?
(a) Organizing her friends for protests
(b) Shopping at the black market
(c) Smoking cigarettes
(d) Writing articles
2. How does Satrapi characterize her mother, in relation to other Iranian mothers?
(a) Very permissive
(b) Horribly strained
(c) A total pushover
(d) Exceedingly strict
3. What does Satrapi get in trouble for, after the schools reopen?
(a) Not showing up
(b) Forcing other students to remove their veils against their will
(c) Remembering that the teacher said the king was chosen by God
(d) Still wearing her veil
4. What did Satrapi say made it hard to look at her uncle Taher?
(a) Scars from torture
5. On what condition had the fighter pilots agreed to attack Iraq?
(a) That the pilots' families be paid if they were killed
(b) That the government stop cracking down on protestors
(c) That additional political prisoners be released
(d) That the government play the national anthem
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Satrapi’s father tell the teacher?
2. What did Satrapi say she wanted to be, when she grew up?
3. What are Marjane Satrapi’s sentiments about the King?
4. Where does Satrapi’s father imply that Marjane gets her stubbornness from?
5. Where did Iran get its name?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)