|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ramin’s response when Marjane tries to forgive him?
(a) He is indifferent and unsympathetic
(b) He is confused and uncomfortable
(c) He is ashamed and conciliatory
(d) He is indignant and self-righteous
2. How does Satrapi convey her newfound maturity in Chapter 15?
(a) She has been to her first protest
(b) She has her first boyfriend
(c) She has begun to smoke
(d) She has older friends
3. Why is Satrapi’s mother upset with her and Mehri?
(a) For stealing from her
(b) For not telling her where they were going
(c) For lying to her
(d) For putting themselves in danger
4. How does Satrapi say her mother looks in her passport photo?
5. What do Satrapi and her family condemn in their neighbors?
(a) Western habits
(b) Islamic fundamentalism
Short Answer Questions
1. What complaint does Satrapi’s father make about Iraqis in Chapter 11?
2. What began to happen regularly after Black Friday?
3. What happened when Iraq and Saudi Arabia offered a peace agreement?
4. What did Satrapi say she wanted to be, when she grew up?
5. What happened a year after Satrapi’s uncle Taher died?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)