|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who denies ever receiving a call from Nick about her will?
2. Poirot questions why ____ did not go out to see the fireworks.
(c) Mrs. Croft.
3. What type of flowers does Poirot order this time?
4. Who is the sole beneficiary of the will?
(a) Mrs. Croft.
5. How many boxes of chocolates were delivered in total?
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot is upset because he feels he has been ____.
2. Poirot requires which type of food to be shaped in a square?
3. Who is hit when a bullet is shot through the window?
4. What sport does Poirot refer to as being "haphazard?"
5. At what time did the chocolates arrive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the involvement of Weston in the case. What is the most recent piece of evidence uncovered?
2. What is revealed in the letters Poirot and Hastings find in Nick's bedroom?
3. What does Poirot learn about the will during the next visit to see Nick?
4. Explain the first steps taken in Poirot's plan to flush out the killer.
5. Who do Poirot and Hastings visit after leaving the nursing home?
6. What does Poirot learn when questioning Vyse, Ellen and the Crofts about the missing will?
7. List at least some of the questions Poirot has about the people on the list.
8. What is Poirot's take on what will happen to Nick?
9. Examine the conversation between Challenger and Poirot.
10. Discuss the meeting between Poirot, Hastings and Inspector Japp.
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)