|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot is upset because he feels he has been ____.
2. What is Mrs. Croft's first name?
3. Who steps in to make an arrest?
4. At what time will the person(s) arrive?
5. Who speaks to Poirot about the latest murder attempt on Nick?
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot receives proof that Freddie is a(n):
2. Who was present when Nick drafted her will?
3. Poirot manages to get Croft's fingerprints from a ____.
4. Hastings wakes up with a bout of which illness?
5. What type of flowers had been sent previously by Poirot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Poirot show using the list he made previously?
2. List at least some of the questions Poirot has about the people on the list.
3. What does Poirot learn when questioning Vyse, Ellen and the Crofts about the missing will?
4. Who do Poirot and Hastings visit after leaving the nursing home?
5. What does Poirot learn about the will during the next visit to see Nick?
6. What is contained in the letter sent to Poirot from Maggie's mother?
7. Why is Poirot so curious about Ellen's whereabouts, the secret panel and J.?
8. Discuss the scene in which Vyse reads Nick's will.
9. Examine the conversation between Challenger and Poirot.
10. Explain at least some of Nick's efforts to cast suspicion on one of the others in Maggie's murder as well as her own attempted murder.
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)