|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends a letter to Poirot?
(b) Maggie's mother.
(c) Ellen's husband.
2. Who will take the lead role in this event?
3. Who is going to be the main character in Poirot's play?
4. How many boxes of chocolates were delivered in total?
5. Poirot questions why ____ did not go out to see the fireworks.
(a) Mrs. Croft.
6. The face in the window is finally identified as a ____.
7. Who supposedly sent the chocolates?
(b) Mrs. Croft.
8. Who was present when Nick drafted her will?
9. What is the starting location of the new arrival(s)?
10. When speaking to Nick at the nursing home Poirot compares himself to which toy?
(b) Jack in the box.
(c) Spinning top.
11. Which item is not found in Nick's underwear drawer?
12. Who denies ever receiving a call from Nick about her will?
13. The Constable is worried that the ______ will hear about Poirot's involvement in the case.
(b) Lead inspector.
(c) Police commissioner.
14. The Constable is eager to keep the investigation away from which of the following:
(a) Scotland Yard.
(b) Queen's Guard.
(d) Special Branch.
15. Hastings wakes up with a bout of which illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chocolates were poisoned?
2. Poirot becomes very upset because Nick ______.
3. Poirot requires which type of food to be shaped in a square?
4. The dealer transports drugs inside of which item?
5. Poirot is upset because he feels he has been ____.
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)