|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At this point who is the only person being called as a witness in the investigation?
2. Poirot becomes very upset because Nick ______.
(a) Tries to leave the nursing home.
(b) Is in her own world.
(c) Refuses to listen.
(d) Takes everything lightly.
3. Who supposedly sent the chocolates?
(d) Mrs. Croft.
4. Who will take the lead role in this event?
5. Poirot manages to get Croft's fingerprints from a ____.
6. At what time will the person(s) arrive?
7. Who is featured in the portrait hanging over Nick's bed?
8. What color were the flowers?
9. How many boxes of chocolates were delivered in total?
10. Who is the sole beneficiary of the will?
(d) Mrs. Croft.
11. What word is used to describe Vyse?
12. What is Mrs. Croft's real last name?
13. The guests at End House are under the impression that Nick has _____.
(a) Been kidnapped.
(c) Fled the country.
(d) Gone into a coma.
14. What term does Poirot use to describe Nick?
(a) Loose goose.
15. What is the name of the action taken on behalf of a government official in this type of case?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flowers had been sent previously by Poirot?
2. Who speaks to Poirot about the latest murder attempt on Nick?
3. Who objects to the cover up?
4. Which person brought a box of chocolates to the nursing home?
5. What sport does Poirot refer to as being "haphazard?"
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)