|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot manages to get Croft's fingerprints from a ____.
2. Hastings begs Poirot to contact ____ with news of Nick's recovery.
3. Who is featured in the portrait hanging over Nick's bed?
4. Who was present when Nick drafted her will?
5. At what time will the person(s) arrive?
6. Which of the following begs for a cover up?
7. What type of flowers does Poirot order this time?
8. What was put inside the chocolates given to Nick?
(a) Rat poison.
(c) Cleaning fluid.
9. Which is not one of the things Poirot wonders about in relation to Freddie.
(a) Phone call.
(d) Real name.
10. Poirot receives proof that Freddie is a(n):
11. Poirot questions Ellen about her husband's ______.
(a) Mental state.
(d) Family history.
12. What type of flowers had been sent previously by Poirot?
13. Who sends a letter to Poirot?
(a) Ellen's husband.
(d) Maggie's mother.
14. When speaking to Nick at the nursing home Poirot compares himself to which toy?
(b) Spinning top.
(c) Jack in the box.
15. How many chocolates were poisoned?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the sole beneficiary of the will?
2. Poirot refers to murderers as having a different ____________.
3. Who is hit when a bullet is shot through the window?
4. The Constable is worried that the ______ will hear about Poirot's involvement in the case.
5. Who steps in to make an arrest?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)