|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Graham says the person who doctored the chocolates is _____.
2. Hastings begs Poirot to contact ____ with news of Nick's recovery.
3. Who was engaged to Michael Seton?
4. Who is hit when a bullet is shot through the window?
5. What word is used to describe Vyse?
6. Poirot receives proof that Freddie is a(n):
7. Which item is not found in Nick's underwear drawer?
8. Poirot manages to get Croft's fingerprints from a ____.
9. Who is arriving from in town later that day?
(a) Charles Vyse.
(b) Jim Lazarus.
(c) Michael Seton.
(d) Maggie's parents.
10. Which character makes his first appearance in this part of the story?
11. Who is the sole beneficiary of the will?
(c) Mrs. Croft.
12. The face in the window is finally identified as a ____.
13. What color were the flowers?
14. Poirot questions Ellen about her husband's ______.
(b) Family history.
(d) Mental state.
15. What is the name of the Chief Constable?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nick refer to Ellen's child?
2. The guests at End House are under the impression that Nick has _____.
3. What is Mrs. Croft's profession?
4. The Constable is worried that the ______ will hear about Poirot's involvement in the case.
5. Hastings wakes up with a bout of which illness?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)