|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the starting location of the new arrival(s)?
2. What color were the flowers?
3. What sport does Poirot refer to as being "haphazard?"
4. Which person brought a box of chocolates to the nursing home?
5. How long did the chocolates sit on the table by the nurses' station before they were delivered?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
6. What is the name of the Chief Constable?
7. What word is used to describe Ellen?
8. Who is hit when a bullet is shot through the window?
9. Poirot becomes very upset because Nick ______.
(a) Tries to leave the nursing home.
(b) Refuses to listen.
(c) Takes everything lightly.
(d) Is in her own world.
10. Who sends a letter to Poirot?
(a) Ellen's husband.
(c) Maggie's mother.
11. The dealer transports drugs inside of which item?
12. How does Nick refer to Ellen's child?
(a) Willful and rude.
(b) Peculiar and solemn.
(c) Little angel.
(d) Nasty little brute.
13. What kind of event is proposed by Poirot?
14. According to Hastings, Poirot has many ____________.
(a) Nonsensical ideas.
15. Who is going to be the main character in Poirot's play?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Constable is worried that the ______ will hear about Poirot's involvement in the case.
2. Poirot refers to murderers as having a different ____________.
3. Who was engaged to Michael Seton?
4. Who is named as the will's executor?
5. At what time will the person(s) arrive?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)