|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Poirot's nationality?
2. Who does the person meet on the way to make the call?
3. What is the name of the town?
(a) St. Loo.
(c) Black Pool.
4. Vyse claims that Nick has complete _____ for End House.
5. What item is allegedly used to poison Nick?
(a) Shepherd's Pie.
6. Which of the characters is killed at this point?
7. How long has it been since Nick met Michael?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
8. Who is scheduled to arrive in St. Loo that afternoon?
9. What is the first name of retired detective Poirot?
10. What name has Seton given to the object?
(a) Road Eater.
(b) Sea Goddess.
(d) Dragon Slayer.
11. How many servants are maintained at End House?
12. Poirot believes that Nick's actions have been ___________.
(a) Over the top.
13. Nick has misplaced her will but tells Poirot it may be in the _____.
(b) Drawing room.
14. What type of drink is Nick given to help calm her nerves?
(c) Warm milk.
15. What is the name of Poirot's companion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hastings' choice for the prime suspect?
2. Nick agrees to give permission for Poirot's ____ to enter End House.
3. The sound of a ____ distracts the party goers.
4. Nick invites Poirot to End House for which event?
5. Poirot questions ____ about the potential inheritance from Seton.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)