|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the girl's unusual nickname?
2. At End House Nick is waiting for a ______ to arrive.
3. Which of the following did not stand to gain, even remotely, from Seton's death?
4. What is Seton's job?
(c) Insurance salesman.
5. Poirot lies to the Crofts and says he has brought a special _____ for Nick.
(c) Box of chocolates.
6. How long has it been since the uncle died?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
7. Who is allegedly killed by mistake?
8. How many shots were fired during the fireworks?
9. What word is best used to describe Charles Vyse?
10. Nick invites Poirot to End House for which event?
(d) Garden party.
11. What part of Nick's car was intentionally damaged?
(b) Gas tank.
12. What item does Poirot show Freddie to prove he is telling the truth about the murder attempt?
(b) Nick's hat.
(c) Hole in the wall.
(d) Forensics report.
13. What is the name of the young woman Poirot meets after twisting his ankle?
14. Nick tells Poirot that she hinted to how many people about her situation?
15. Ellen's son talks about seeing which type of animal being slaughtered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot is also puzzled because there seems to be ______.
2. What is the first name of retired detective Poirot?
3. What is the name of the man interested in marrying Nick?
4. What item fell onto Nick's bed?
5. Who is scheduled to arrive in St. Loo that afternoon?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)