|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot is puzzled because there was no _____.
(a) Threatening letter.
(b) Blood at the scene.
(d) Faked suicide attempt.
2. What is the name of Nick's closest cousin?
3. How old is Ellen's son?
4. What adjective would best suit Lazarus?
5. Mrs. Croft was injured in what type of accident?
6. What word is best used to describe Poirot's speculations at this point?
7. What is the name of Michael Seton's uncle?
(a) Sir Matthew Seton.
(b) Baron William Seton.
(c) Lord Barnabas Seton.
(d) Sir Finley Seton, Esquire.
8. What word is best used to describe Charles Vyse?
9. What was Ellen doing when the murder took place?
(d) Clearing the table.
10. What is Poirot's nationality?
11. Ellen's son talks about seeing which type of animal being slaughtered?
12. Nick says she has always wanted to create a(n) _____ at End House.
(b) Flower garden.
(d) Orphan's home.
13. What is the name of the town?
(b) St. Loo.
(d) Black Pool.
14. What was the uncle's general opinion of Nick?
15. Who is allegedly killed by mistake?
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot is also puzzled because there seems to be ______.
2. At what time does Nick run in to answer the phone?
3. Where was Nick's wrap made?
4. Who goes to check in on Nick?
5. What item does Poirot show Freddie to prove he is telling the truth about the murder attempt?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)