|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Nick to greet the guests?
2. Who goes to check in on Nick?
3. What is the name of the man interested in marrying Nick?
4. What is the first name of retired detective Poirot?
5. Other than Poirot, who is the only person permitted to see Nick?
6. What word is best used to describe Poirot's speculations at this point?
7. Poirot lies to the Crofts and says he has brought a special _____ for Nick.
(b) Box of chocolates.
8. What is the girl's unusual nickname?
9. Poirot wonders why Nick had wished she was ____.
(a) Out of town.
(c) More self sufficient.
10. Who is Hastings' choice for the prime suspect?
11. What is the occupation of Jim Lazarus?
(d) Art dealer.
12. Poirot is also puzzled because there seems to be ______.
(a) No impact on Nick.
(b) No will.
(c) No motive.
(d) A large number of suspects.
13. How is the person murdered?
14. What word best describes Poirot at this point?
15. Vyse claims that Nick has complete _____ for End House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is best used to describe Freddie?
2. What item is allegedly used to poison Nick?
3. The police and Poirot disagree that the murderer must be a(n) ______.
4. Who is the unknown person that may be involved in the murder?
5. How old was Nick when her grandfather died?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)