|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Person—K. and Chapter 22, The End of the Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man interested in marrying Nick?
2. What is the name of Nick's housekeeper?
3. According to Hastings, Poirot has many ____________.
(a) Nonsensical ideas.
4. The near poisoning causes Nick to ____ uncontrollably.
5. The Constable is worried that the ______ will hear about Poirot's involvement in the case.
(c) Lead inspector.
(d) Police commissioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nick goes to the hotel to show Poirot a ______.
2. What word would Poirot use to describe Nick's lifestyle?
3. Poirot manages to get Croft's fingerprints from a ____.
4. At this point who is the only person not being viewed as a suspect?
5. Who objects to the cover up?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)