|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Face at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot recalls a recent case he had solved in the south of France. What is the name used to identify the case?
(a) Blue Train.
(b) Red Door.
(d) French Bread.
2. The police and Poirot disagree that the murderer must be a(n) ______.
(b) Bad shot.
(c) Serial killer.
3. Poirot believes that Nick is _____.
(a) Withholding information.
(d) Playing a part.
4. Who is with Nick to greet the guests?
5. How long was Nick gone after she left to answer the phone?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is best used to describe Charles Vyse?
2. Who denies ever receiving a call from Nick about her will?
3. Nick agrees to give permission for Poirot's ____ to enter End House.
4. Who is Hastings' choice for the prime suspect?
5. What part of Nick's car was intentionally damaged?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)