|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Face at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nick also mentions distant cousins living in what town?
2. What is the name of Michael Seton's uncle?
(a) Sir Matthew Seton.
(b) Lord Barnabas Seton.
(c) Baron William Seton.
(d) Sir Finley Seton, Esquire.
3. Who calls the police?
4. What type of flowers had been sent previously by Poirot?
5. At this point in the story, which of the following is not present at End House?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Seton's most prized vehicle?
2. How many servants are maintained at End House?
3. What word best describes the weather on the night of the festivities?
4. Other than Poirot, who is the only person permitted to see Nick?
5. What unusual item does Nick take to the festivities?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)