|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Strange Behavior of Frederica and Chapter 16, Interview with Mr. Whitfield.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nick and Seton became engaged around which holiday?
(c) Valentine's Day.
2. How much is Nick's painting really worth?
(a) 20 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 10 pounds.
3. Poirot is puzzled because there was no _____.
(a) Blood at the scene.
(b) Threatening letter.
(d) Faked suicide attempt.
4. What item fell onto Nick's bed?
5. What was Ellen doing when the murder took place?
(a) Clearing the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. The sound of a ____ distracts the party goers.
2. What word is best used to describe Charles Vyse?
3. Where will Nick be sent to ensure her safety?
4. Ellen's son talks about seeing which type of animal being slaughtered?
5. What word does Freddie use to describe Nick?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)