|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Strange Behavior of Frederica and Chapter 16, Interview with Mr. Whitfield.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Constable says that killers are often _____________.
2. Who does the person meet on the way to make the call?
3. At this point who is the only person not being viewed as a suspect?
4. What word best describes Poirot at this point?
5. Poirot questions why ____ did not go out to see the fireworks.
(b) Mrs. Croft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did not stand to gain, even remotely, from Seton's death?
2. Where was Nick's wrap made?
3. Poirot believes that Nick's actions have been ___________.
4. What is the second object mentioned that might have caused Nick's death?
5. Poirot disagrees saying that the murder was ___________.
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)