|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Strange Behavior of Frederica and Chapter 16, Interview with Mr. Whitfield.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot believes that Nick's actions have been ___________.
(d) Over the top.
2. What word is used to describe Vyse?
3. What word is best used to describe Poirot's speculations at this point?
4. What type of vegetables does Croft take to End House for Nick?
5. Vyse claims that Nick has complete _____ for End House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot recalls a recent case he had solved in the south of France. What is the name used to identify the case?
2. What word would Poirot use to describe Nick's lifestyle?
3. What item fell onto Nick's bed?
4. Who in Nick's family died first?
5. There is a detailed discussion of what clothing accessory?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)