|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Accidents? and Chapter 4, There Must Be Something!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective would best suit Lazarus?
2. How did Nick's grandfather lose his fortune?
(c) Extravagant spending habits.
(d) Stock market.
3. How old was Nick when her grandfather died?
4. Poirot recalls a recent case he had solved in the south of France. What is the name used to identify the case?
(a) Blue Train.
(b) Red Door.
(d) French Bread.
5. How many servants are maintained at End House?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Nick's family died first?
2. What is Poirot's nationality?
3. What is the companion's rank?
4. Nick also mentions distant cousins living in what town?
5. What is the occupation of Jim Lazarus?
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)