|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Face at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hastings begs Poirot to contact ____ with news of Nick's recovery.
2. What part of Nick's car was intentionally damaged?
(b) Gas tank.
3. Nick tells Poirot that she hinted to how many people about her situation?
4. How long did the chocolates sit on the table by the nurses' station before they were delivered?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. Poirot recalls a recent case he had solved in the south of France. What is the name used to identify the case?
(b) French Bread.
(c) Red Door.
(d) Blue Train.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Nick's painting really worth?
2. Poirot manages to get Croft's fingerprints from a ____.
3. What is Freddie's real first name?
4. The newspaper prints a story about the death of _____.
5. Who is allegedly killed by mistake?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)