|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Letters and Chapter 14, The Mystery of the Missing Will.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot believes that Nick is _____.
(c) Withholding information.
(d) Playing a part.
2. What item does Poirot show Freddie to prove he is telling the truth about the murder attempt?
(a) Hole in the wall.
(b) Forensics report.
(d) Nick's hat.
3. Ellen says End House has an air of _____________.
4. What was Ellen doing when the murder took place?
(d) Clearing the table.
5. Which of the characters is killed at this point?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Poirot and Hastings spot Nick?
2. What is the name of Michael Seton's uncle?
3. Poirot questions ____ about the potential inheritance from Seton.
4. Who is scheduled to arrive in St. Loo that afternoon?
5. Poirot asks Ellen about which of the following?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)