Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chapter 1, off the coast of which state does a mackerel schooner's crew find a bottle with a note in it?
d) New York.
2. After a month at sea, where does the Mary T make port?
a) Fairhaven, Massachusetts.
b) Worcester, Massachusetts.
c) Boston, Massachusetts.
d) Gloucester, Massachusetts.
3. What is Andrea Gail crew member "Sully" Sullivan's real given name?
4. What profession did Billy Tyne want to pursue before becoming a fisherman?
a) A psychologist.
b) A dentist.
c) A lawyer.
d) A marine biologist.
5. What does the fishing term "haul back" mean?
a) Transporting the...
This section contains 647 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)