Short Answer Key
1. What type of basis does Sebastian Junger strive toward maintaining throughout his writing of "The Perfect Storm"?
2. What type of sense does Junger apply to his use of the term "Perfect Storm" ?
3. What information source does Sebastian Junger state that he uses for compiling the direct quotes alluded to characters in "The Perfect Storm" ?
Interview he conducts with the principals.
4. How is Junger able to assist readers to differentiate direct quotes emanating from the characters throughout his narrative in "The Perfect Storm"?
He does not use quotation marks.
5. "The Perfect Storm" is a mixture of literature and what other type of narrative?
6. What type of activity does Junger engage in before being able to describe events that occur during "The Perfect Storm"?
7. Who aboard the Andrea Gail is able to...
This section contains 3,706 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)