Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Foreword
1. What type of basis does Sebastian Junger strive toward maintaining throughout his writing of "The Perfect Storm"?
2. What type of sense does Junger apply to his use of the term "Perfect Storm" ?
3. What information source does Sebastian Junger state that he uses for compiling the direct quotes alluded to characters in "The Perfect Storm" ?
4. How is Junger able to assist readers to differentiate direct quotes emanating from the characters throughout his narrative in "The Perfect Storm"?
5. "The Perfect Storm" is a mixture of literature and what other type of narrative?
6. What type of activity does Junger engage in before being able to describe events that occur during "The Perfect Storm"?
7. Who aboard...
This section contains 3,309 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)