|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In retrospect, what is the best label to attach to Junger's narrative in "The Perfect Storm"?
(a) Fantasy-based account of true events.
(b) True account of true events.
(c) Fictionalized account of true events.
(d) Theoretical account of true events.
2. What type of boat is the note writer in Chapter One aboard?
(a) A pontoon.
(b) A ketch.
(c) A schooner.
(d) A dinghy.
3. Which of the time frames listed corresponds best to the setting of "The Perfect Storm"?
(a) March, 1993.
(b) July, 1992.
(c) October, 1991.
(d) January, 1985.
4. In Chapter 1, off the coast of which state does a mackerel schooner's crew find a bottle with a note in it?
(c) New York.
5. Who expresses concerns to the person in charge of manning the Satori about the stormy weather that is likely to confront them should they continue toward their destination?
(a) Karen Stimpson.
(b) Mary Anne Shatford.
(c) Sue Bylander.
(d) Christine Cotter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ultimately, how many pounds of fish are caught by the captain and crew of the Andrea Gail?
2. Who is the captain of the Hannah Bolen?
3. Why is Albert Johnston careful and concerned about being able to return from fishing expeditions?
4. Who is the Captain of the Mary T?
5. What year is the note in a bottle found that is mentioned in Chapter One?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)