|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Andrea Gail crew member Bobby Shatford's sister?
(a) Mary Anne Shatford.
(b) Gilda Marie Shatford.
(c) Nora Harrah Shatford.
(d) Robin Sheree Shatford.
2. Aboard the Andrea Gail, Billy Tyne shares quarters with which of the following?
(a) Bobby Shatford.
(b) No one.
(c) Alfred Pierre.
(d) Sully Sullivan.
3. What type of structure does NOT stand at Sable Island today?
(a) A fine china and crystal shop.
(b) A lighthouse.
(c) A weather station.
(d) An oil rig.
4. According to Junger, what type of shark can bite a man's leg off even after you cut off its head?
(a) Mako shark.
(b) Nurse Shark.
(c) Great White Shark.
(d) Thrasher Shark.
5. Why is Albert Johnston careful and concerned about being able to return from fishing expeditions?
(a) Because he knows that the odds are against him being able to return.
(b) Because he has experienced a series of nightmares in which he was not able to return from a fishing expedition.
(c) Because he has a wife and children.
(d) Because he has listened to weather forecasts announcing the formation of a storm that is headed to the same location as the Andrea Gail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the key questions that Junger asks himself in relation to the men aboard the ill-fated mackerel schooner?
2. According to the note found in a bottle in Chapter One, what parts of its boat of origin are missing?
3. Which of the time frames listed corresponds best to the setting of "The Perfect Storm"?
4. Who replaces Adam Randall as a crew member aboard the Andrea Gail?
5. According to Junger, which of the following types of fish is the most popular catch among early European fishermen fishing off the coast of Newfoundland in the New World?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)