1. What type of basis does Sebastian Junger strive toward maintaining throughout his writing of "The Perfect Storm"?
(a) Religious basis.
(b) Fantasy basis.
(c) Factual basis.
(d) Surreal basis.
2. What type of sense does Junger apply to his use of the term "Perfect Storm" ?
(a) Meteorological sense.
(b) Historical sense.
(c) Literal sense.
(d) Theoretical sense.
3. What information source does Sebastian Junger state that he uses for compiling the direct quotes alluded to characters in "The Perfect Storm" ?
(a) Gloucester town gossip.
(b) Gloucester Gazette newspaper.
(c) Interview he conducts with the principals.
(d) United States Coast Guard records.
4. How is Junger able to assist readers to differentiate direct quotes emanating from the characters throughout his narrative in "The Perfect Storm"?
(a) He does not use quotation marks.
(b) He uses italicization and quotation marks.
(c) He uses quotation marks only.
(d) He uses italicization only.
5. "The Perfect Storm" is a mixture of literature and what other type of narrative?
(b) Journalistic reporting.
This section contains 5,966 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)