|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brittany tells Alex that she must be perfect _______________________.
(a) to get back on the pom pom squad.
(b) to make up for her sister's disabilities.
(c) to be Homecoming Queen.
(d) in order to get into a good college.
2. Where does Paco take Brittany to talk to Alex?
(a) Alex's house.
(b) The warehouse.
(c) The abandoned airport.
3. Who walks in on Brittany and Colin about to have sex at Shane's party?
4. Whose appearance is disruptive at the wedding reception?
5. Who stays all night with Alex's family at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Brittany as a result of being late to the football game?
2. What job does Alex get when living in #173?
3. Who had Hector planned to kill at the site of the drug deal?
4. What do Sierra and Darlene think about Alex?
5. What does Brittany do while Alex dances with the bride?
Short Essay Questions
1. What halts Brittany and Colin from having sex at Shane's party?
2. What happens to Alex when he leaves Mexico and returns to Illinois?
3. How has Brittany always tried to present herself in a way that people expect of her and how is Alex changing her perspective on that?
4. How do Brittany and Alex reunite at the end of "Perfect Chemistry"?
5. In what way does Hector's behavior serve as foreshadowing for danger for Alex later in the story?
6. Why does Brittany go to the garage to see Alex and what do they agree to regarding a new relationship?
7. Why does Alex get mad enough to hit Paco when he comes to the warehouse?
8. What order does Hector have for Alex to carry out on October 31?
9. Why does Brittany change her mind about talking to Sierra about Alex?
10. Why does Alex become increasingly important in Brittany's life?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)