|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin do when Brittany breaks up with him?
(c) Stomps away.
(d) Hits her.
2. What is the nickname people use for Brittany and Colin?
(a) Fairfield's Finest.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The North Side Lovers.
(d) The Golden Couple.
3. What happens to Brittany as a result of being late to the football game?
(a) She is demoted from pom pom captain.
(b) She quits the pom pom squad.
(c) She is kicked off the pom pom squad.
(d) She has to sit out the game.
4. What do people do to the bride at the reception?
(a) Make her kiss her new husband when they clink silverware on glasses.
(b) Pin money to her gown.
(c) Make her sing to her groom.
(d) Lift her up in a chair.
5. Who stays all night with Alex's family at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does Brittany go to college?
2. In Chapter 42, Alex learns that ______________ has hurt his mother and bruised her arm.
3. What is done to Alex to mark him as a Blood forever?
4. Who dies at the site of the drug deal?
5. Alex tells Brittany that the first girl he had sex with was ____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the activity that is building for a personal crisis for Alex related to the gang?
2. What is the nature of the discussion between Brittany and her parents when they are at Sierra's house?
3. Why has his dependence on Hector placed Alex in an even more vulnerable spot regarding the gang?
4. Why does Alex feel so out of place when he, Brittany, Sierra and Doug visit an art gallery?
5. Why is Brittany so impressed with Alex's behavior with Shelley?
6. How do Brittany and Alex reunite at the end of "Perfect Chemistry"?
7. When do Brittany and Alex first kiss?
8. What decision have Brittany's parents made regarding Shelley that angers Brittany?
9. What does Alex's mother warn him about regarding Hector?
10. What is surprising for Brittany when she speaks to Alex's mother at his cousin's wedding?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)