|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex write on the item in #23?
(a) Lyrics to his favorite song.
(b) An invitation to have sex.
(c) His home address.
(d) His cell phone number.
2. What do Brittany and Alex have in common?
(a) Grade point averages.
(b) Sense of humor.
(c) Care of their siblings.
(d) Middle names.
3. Where did Brittany go instead of meeting Alex at the library?
(a) The mall.
(b) Pom Pom practice.
(c) The airport.
4. What career does Colin plan to pursue?
5. Who is Carmen?
(a) Shelley's tutor.
(b) Alex's sister.
(c) Brittany's best friend.
(d) Alex's ex-girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Carlos?
2. What is Alex's mother's marital status?
3. What does Brittany give to Alex to write on?
4. Alex and Brittany are assigned a hand warmers project in which class?
5. In which group is Brittany categorized at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alex join a gang and sacrifice any chances of going to college?
2. Who is the teacher who shows some interest interest in Alex and his future?
3. Where does Brittany spend the night when she is drunk and why do she and Alex fight the next morning?
4. Why does Brittany take more care of her sister than is necessary?
5. What is the nature of the initial hostility between Alex and Brittany?
6. In what way do Brittany and Alex have much in common?
7. Why are Alex and Brittany punished after the first day in Chemistry class?
8. What bet does Alex make with his friends regarding Brittany?
9. What does Brittany do after Colin pushes her to have sex on the beach?
10. Why does Alex need Isabel's help regarding Brittany at the beach?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)