|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 43, Brittany, Sierra, Doug and Alex go on a trip to where?
(a) Lake Superior.
(b) Lake Geneva.
(c) Lake Ontario.
(d) Lake Erie.
2. Brittany's relationship with Colin has always been based on _________________-.
3. Where do Alex and Brittany first kiss?
(a) Alex's house.
(b) The library.
(c) The pool.
(d) Brittany's house.
4. Where does Alex's mother take him when he gets out of the hospital?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Brittany suffers guilt about?
(a) Being beautiful.
(b) Being embarrassed when people stare at Shelley.
(c) Being the normal child.
(d) Being fearful that her own children might be like Shelley.
6. What does Alex do with Brittany's car keys in retaliation for her throwing his keys in the woods?
(a) Ties them to a ceiling light.
(b) Throws them in the fountain.
(c) Locks them in his locker.
(d) Throws them in the pool
7. Which of the following is NOT something Brittany is worried about in Chapter 25?
(a) She is attracted to a guy in a gang.
(b) She doesn't have a date for the prom.
(c) Her parents are going to send her sister far away.
(d) Colin is pressuring her to have sex.
8. What does Alex's mother ask Brittany at the wedding reception?
(a) If she is dating anyone else.
(b) Why she is messing on the South side.
(c) What it's like to be rich.
(d) What her intentions are with Alex.
9. What does Brittany say to Shelley as she sleeps?
(a) I won't let them take you away.
(b) Maybe going away is the best thing for you.
(c) I can't wait until you're gone.
(d) I will always love you.
10. Which of the following is NOT a reason Brittany thinks Alex could never be her boyfriend?
(a) His ex-girlfriend wants to kill her.
(b) He smokes.
(c) He is too tall for her.
(d) His mother hates her.
11. What shocks Brittany when she goes with Alex to see his home?
(a) The filth.
(b) The poverty.
(c) The colors.
(d) The stench.
12. Why does Mrs. Peterson come to see Alex in the hospital?
(a) To get him current on homework assignments.
(b) To bring him his graded papers.
(c) To bring some get well cards from students.
(d) To convince him not to give up on life.
13. Why is Brittany concerned about Alex in Chapter 35?
(a) He has been absent from school for a week.
(b) He has been limping for a few days.
(c) There are rumors that he has been arrested.
(d) His motorcycle has been impounded.
14. Why is Alex pulled over and arrested on his way home in Chapter 34?
(a) For running red lights.
(b) For driving recklessly.
(c) For excessive speeding.
(d) For carrying a concealed weapon.
15. Who is Alex's cousin marrying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alex's cousin hold her wedding?
2. What does Alex's mother warn him to stop doing in Chapter 42?
3. Why does Paco go to Brittany's house?
4. Why does Alex have to go to court in Chapter 44?
5. Why does Alex rush Brittany out of the garage after they make love?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)