|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Perfect Chemistry" is written from which point of view?
(a) First person omniscient.
(b) Third person narrative.
(c) First person narrative.
(d) Third person omniscient.
2. Brittany tells Alex that she must be perfect _______________________.
(a) to get back on the pom pom squad.
(b) to make up for her sister's disabilities.
(c) to be Homecoming Queen.
(d) in order to get into a good college.
3. In Chapter 15, Brittany goes to ________________ with Colin instead of going to dinner and seeing a movie.
(a) a family reunion.
(b) a baseball game.
(c) a museum.
(d) a car race.
4. Where do Alex and Brittany first kiss?
(a) The pool.
(b) The library.
(c) Alex's house.
(d) Brittany's house.
5. Which teacher supports Alex when he is accused of the act in #106?
(a) Mrs. Gerard.
(b) Mrs. Peterson.
(c) Mr. Nordstrom.
(d) Dr. Aguirre.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which fictional town is "Perfect Chemistry" set?
2. What is the first thing that Brittany hears when she awakens in Chapter 25?
3. Where does Brittany wake up at the beginning of Chapter 21?
4. Where does Colin hope to get an internship at the end of the year?
5. Why did Alex join a gang?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)