1. In which fictional town is "Perfect Chemistry" set?
2. What grade is Brittany starting as the novel begins?
3. What is Brittany's last name?
4. What is Brittany's mother's tone toward Brittany?
5. Who is Brittany's sister?
6. From what disease does Brittany's sister suffer?
(c) Cerebral Palsy.
(d) Muscular Dystrophy.
7. What device does Brittany's sister use to help her get mobile?
8. Shelley gets a spot on her ________________.
9. What does Brittany use to cover up the spot in #8?
10. What does Alex do soon after awakening in Chapter 2?
(a) Cooks breakfast for his brothers.
(b) Does his paper route.
(c) Referees a fight between his brothers.
(d) Takes a shower.
11. Who is Carmen?
(a) Brittany's best friend.
(b) Shelley's tutor.
(c) Alex's ex-girlfriend.
(d) Alex's sister.
12. "Perfect Chemistry" is written from which point of view?
(a) First person omniscient.
(b) First person narrative.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) Third person narrative.
This section contains 3,898 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)